There are a few places in Ottawa that claim they have the best wings in the city
. However, there can only be one that holds that true honor. A topnotch chicken wing restaurant should not only have great wings, but should also be complimented with a dynamic atmosphere and high standards of quality.
In my opinion, the top five wing restaurants in Ottawa are as follows;
- #5 – Summerhays – Summerhays is well known for its breakfast special, but also delivers quality chicken wings. The only downfall is the location, which is far from downtown, making it difficult to get to without driving.
- #4 – Local Heroes – Claiming to have the best wings in the city only gets you so far. While the wings are decent, their other menu items are lacking luster.
- #3 – The Brig – The brig is an old style pub with standard pub food and good wings. It is often crowded and full of intoxicated patrons, which can take away from the experience.
- #2 – Don Cherry's – Don Cherry's two Ottawa locations both have friendly service. They have good wings and a great sports-bar atmosphere.
- #1 – St. Louis Bar and Grill – Specializing in wings and ribs, St. Louis delivers it all. With take-out and dine-in options, get served by friendly staff that are known for making everyone feel welcome and at home. Offering daily specials and many types of cold beer, patrons can kick up their feet while watching a game with family and friends in the perfect atmosphere. In downtown Ottawa, the location can't be beat. Their wings also come with free perfectly cooked fries, and a Creamy Garlic Dill sauce for dipping.
#1 for Wings and More
St. Louis bars also produce many other high-quality delicious food items, ranging from appetizers to entrees. Get top-quality ribs and design your own burgers with your favorite combination of toppings.
Sauces to choose from also vary, ranging from dry to very saucy. These choices include;
- Hot Sweet Asian
- Hot and Honey
- Caribbean Jerk
- Honey BBQ
- Chili Lime
- Mild Saucy
- Medium Saucy
- Sweet Asian BBQ
- Buffalo Ranch
- Honey Garlic
- Garlic Parm
- Hotter than Hell
- Smoked BBQ Heat
- Authentic Buffalo
Canadian Franchise Opportunities
are often available for some of these companies. The best franchise opportunities are 100% proudly Canadian. They can provide full ownership, or partial investment opportunities that can result in a very successful business that has proven to last. Franchise fees are around the forty-thousand-dollar range, and can be contributed to the total investment of about four to six hundred thousand for a fifteen to thirty thousand square-foot building. Royalty contributions are set up in percentage format. These rates are set up to be reasonable, and will not interfere with the overall success of the business. Restaurant conversions and retrofits are taken into consideration within the right circumstances and can be much less costly.
Come on in and check out the daily specials of these unforgettable Canadian chicken wings and rib franchises and you'll be glad you did.